View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 09:53 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Yusup Pochana (ยูซุปโภชนา)

Address: 531/12 Kaset Nawamin Road (Tawmaw 97), Lat Yao Chatuchak, Bangkok | 531/12 อาคาร บริเวณสี่แยกเกษตร ถนนเกษตร-นวมินทร์ (ตอหม้อ 97) แขวงลาดยาว เขตจตุจักร กรุงเทพฯ
Phone: 08-1659-6588
Open Hours: 8:30 am – 3 pm daily (closed on Monday and Tuesday of the 3rd week of every month)

How to get there:

There’s no real easy way to get to Yusup Pochana (ยูซุปโภชนา) other than taking a taxi or personal vehicle. If you go by taxi, it’s sometimes even hard, so I would recommend printing off the address and name of the restaurant to show the driver. The restaurant is located on the side of Prasert Manukitch Road, in the northern part of Bangkok, about 10 or 15 minutes north of Chatuchak.

Note: There are 2 restaurants next to each other, make sure you veer right on the little bridge.

My mouth is beginning to water even as I write this post about Yusup Pochana (ยูซุปโภชนา).

You better believe it… the food was that good!

This famous northern Bangkok Thai Muslim restaurant will serve you a meal you won’t forget, and a few of their dishes left me in tears of joy.

The restaurant is in sort of a big garage like dining room, with big iron rafters covered in cobwebs and shiny metal tables and chairs.

After checking out the menu, I’m not ashamed to admit we went a little crazy by ordering all out – mostly because I was so excited to try everything!

They have a few different house-made juices available which were sweet and refreshing.

All good Thai Muslim meals should begin with a roti mataba, a kind of stuffed roti that’s fried in lots of oil.

I really have nothing else to say other than the food at Yusup Pochana (ยูซุปโภชนา) is insanely delicious. You will not ever regret eating here.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily