View Single Post
Old 14-01-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good memories from Massage journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
The “boutique hotel” with 4 or 5 rooms, where every room is different? I can only remember names like Linda, Feather and Judy, they were probably around 22-25 y.o. at that time…
Yes. This is a no signboard transit hotel with no operating hours and a 1970s metal gate. Enter from backlane. Those gates where you push the entire metal gates to the side. Each room has a different disco light theme. The opening hours are so random you cannot even arrange to meet the ML there because it may not be opened. Now it's Hotel Snow Lavendar but have to enter from front entrance. I remember a PRC Amy operating here.

Good thread to be describing full details. The joints are closed so it doesn't expose anyone. The joints are closed so it's not advertisements too.