Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by exc11hatch View Post
I started chionging since 2013 and for once yesterday , manage to do raw with my regular massage girl which I known for 8 months.

The sight of my cum leaking out of her pussy was unforgettable and quite an experience.

However , after that , she keep WeChat me to tell me she felt scare of pregnant and said her colleague gave her the pill to prevent pregnancy .

She told me her period is due in a few days so think should be no issues?
Why CIP when you did not even know her ovulation cycle? For the few minutes of joy, to be afraid of an unwanted pregnancy that will cause harm to her body and bring both of you bad karma?
Even if these FL or ML tell you they are on pills, or they think they are in their safe period, some of them actually base on their gut feel and not actually know when they ovulate.
For ten years of chionging, should be quite a veteran, still kenna such mishap?