View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

While i was ready to go sleep, my door bell rang, i was wondering who was it and curious who it might be and when i open the door, i saw cindy. She cried and hugged me. I was wondering what happen. So i underatand her personal issue and i told her she can sleep here if she wants. She nooded and she went to bathe and she knows where to slp so i was too tired and head to my room to slp. Soon, i feel someone beaide me and when i open my eyes, i saw cindy. She asked if i misses her and she qent down and pull down my ahorts and atart to suck my dick. And its beem a year since i have sucj a good bbbj (kim will need to learn alot from cindy) and the sound that cindy made was so arousing until i suspect she faked her qurrel with her husband. Soon cindy rode on my and i signal her to come doqn so that we can french. With cindy, k have no issue im shoot my cum in her so my focus is to bang her hard until i cum into her. My dick is still jatd and cindy ia not stopping until ahe get enough so i bring her to the common room and male her moan loudly hoping her husband can hear.

After a rough week, i cant even walk properly to sch and kim saw me and tap on my ahoulder. Ahe say my condition, and asked what happen, i tokd her then i twist my back in gym but in fact cindy drain me out and luckily she womt be around for a month for me to rest.