Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2023, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine85 View Post
Passionate GFE Experience.

So I went down to the Soi 6 bars, as I walked along I had to step backwards as one girl caught my eye.

She had a nice smile, outfit with short skirt. She was cute, fair skinned, slim, natural tits, with nice legs, looks good in those heels.

I went and picked her and we sat together. I ordered one drink for myself. We had a conversation then as the night progressed I decided I am going to stay with her. We played games. I got kisses from her, touched her thighs, sat on my lap.

I actually spent a long time with her in the bar, we had chemistry, we laughed and she was into me so things got interesting with her. So I stayed. I looked at how much I spent. I had two drinks for myself and 4 LD’s for her. It was 9:50pm. I had been in the bar with her since 5:50pm.

I’m going to do LT with her. I ask what was the bar fine. It was 1500 baht. I negotiated to go with her for 2700 baht long term all night.

I looked at the time nearly 10pm so we left and went to get something to eat as I haven’t had dinner yet. We walked back to my hotel with her holding my hands and she seemed excited swaying our hands.

We got to the room and I didn’t go straight into sex. I got changed into my boxer shorts, yes I didn’t sleep totally naked. She changed and slept with the bathrobe on and we went to lay on the bed and had a conversation with her in my arms. Then we slept.

I woke up and she was awake. She opened the top half of her bathrobe and showed her natural small tits. I started touching her tits and nipples. Then she opened the bottom half of her robe where I saw her shaved pussy.

She said do you want it now. I had to check the time it was 3am. My cock had an erection but the rest of the body wanted to sleep.She said we can do it later if you want. My mind and cock said go for it now.

I started licking her nipples and tits all over and caressing her legs. I took off my boxers with erection rock hard. She fully took off her bathrobe showing her body fully.

She reached towards my mouth and started DFK. She was good at it. And those DFK turned into passionate kisses. She was giving me GFE vibes.

Got the condom on and did different missionary positions. With me kneeling, with her legs on my shoulder, regular missionary. Did a squat position and moved her knees on her tits with her legs on my shoulders and thrusted with DFK in between. I pounded her also this position with the whole bed shaking. I am sure next door and the other rooms can hear us as the soundproofing of the room is thin.

Turned her over into doggie, the pretzel, scissor, then into lotus position. Your probably going to look up what the hell do some of these positions look like.

I layed on my back and she started to give BBBJ. She deep throated my cock. I haven’t received a deep throat like that in a long time. She started to lick and bite my nipples. I had to tell her don’t bite my nipples too hard. We then ended with cowgirl.

We slept. Woke up at 7:30am and stayed in bed till 11:50am. We checked our messages on our phones and had conversation in between. She held my hand while we were checking our phones. She also explored my body like comparing my hand to hers and touching my lips with her finger. She even looked at me and did DFK again. And small little kisses on lips in between.

With all this going on I didn’t need to have sex again as I was more than satisfied. The intimacy and emotions she has displayed was more than enough for me. It was passionate, emotional, intense as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend.

When we about to leave the room she made the bed.
Nice review, so you pay total of 4200 for long time?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.