View Single Post
Old 17-11-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nitrogendioxide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

小过 is really a great. He is more like a friend than an agent.

Was in Taipei for 3 nights. Opted for KTV制服店 and massage.

Pre-arrangement - Messaged them through WeChat. Very responsive and gave great recommendations based on budget, experience, preference.

KTV制服店 - Went for small room with 1 girl at 4300. This is perfect for solo and it feels like going private KTV with a girlfriend. As he warned as well, the first few rows of girls were quite old and I keep rejecting. Until I managed to get a young girl (looks mid-20s) named 夏天, who looks decently cute. She seemed nervous and aloof at first, until with some small talk where she opened up. Started with a lap dance, stripping, DFK and some light petting. After some singing and flirting, she finished me off with a HJ. Overall 9/10 experience for me

Massage - Damage 3600 with 黑糖. Girl was young, cute, with great figures and tattoos. Started with light massage, then she stripped, cuddle, DFK, and HJ. She offered me to top-up for BBBJ / FJ but I rejected cos no more cash. Overall 8/10 Experience

Bonus1: After the massage, he took me to look see KTV禮服店. I told him I no money already, he say is OK just go in and keep rejecting the girls, just to see the quality of the girls and drink free beer. Some of the girls really damn pretty and elegant. I reject until I damn paiseh and left.

Bonus2: 小过 also brought me to eat at night market, walk walk, eat all the taiwan snacks and drinks. He really damn friendly and treat you like a bro.

Overall 10/10 for 小过. Will look for him on my next trip to Taiwan.