View Single Post
Old 15-11-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: anyone tried MP at Jln Mas Puteh? Curtain type

I go there for the soapy massage. Just feels shiok to have a SYT or MILF rub you all over the place.

Regarding the moaning, I suspect it could be a tactic they use. From behind the curtain, how would you know if it is real or fake FJ? This helps them keep their options open so that if they really do it, others will still think it’s fake moaning.

Will bros here reveal if real FJ is offered? I am not sure. Coz you may have built up the relationship to do it but I am sure the ML will ask to keep to themselves.

I am trying my best to target 2 of the MLs there. So far only visited each twice. Will I update if there is progress? I’m not sure ….