View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 1
XMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to all
Re: LOCAL BRALESS OF GIRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubysecret View Post
Did striptease video in supermarket & hdb staircase ☺️

You can’t really see much based on photos though. Haha. I did read all the advices! About photo quality, it’s very amateur cos I wanted to give a more personal touch and not professional feel. & I am a one-man show where I do everything myself w a selfie stick 😅 of course there are better photos than the one I posted here, it’s just that these are the “freebies”. 🥲🥹
Hello Rubysecret,

I must confess that I've been a fan of your work ever since I came across some of your outdoor photos a few months ago. A fellow bros here shared some insightful suggestions that I think you might find valuable.

What particularly captivates me about your content is the blend of a girl-next-door appearance (something relatable to anyone I might encounter outdoors) and a concealed sultriness. While some have suggested upgrading your equipment, perhaps investing in a better camera or a 360 camera, I want to express my disagreement with one point made by another bro. I appreciate the authenticity of photos taken in everyday settings like HDB rooms, stairs, and outdoor locations. It sparks my imagination to envision you in these relatable places.

I echo the sentiments of others who have mentioned the possibility of revealing your face. While I understand the potential benefits of increasing your visibility, akin to aspiring influencers, I encourage you to carefully weigh the pros and cons of such a decision.

Wishing you the very best, and I eagerly anticipate more of your work.