View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 8
myStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

sunshine from foxythai
dmg: 160/2/90

*thanks okt YDK for the arrangement* been quite some time since i cm to dom 1, search through a few stables and this lady i see like not bad, contact okt and ask for a live video, she gave me a kind of unexplained feels so i decide to book her. manage to get the last slot and found that she just arrived sg, not bad leh fresh from the oven, somemore i am the 3rd customer so still not bad, asked her whether have anyone wrote her a FR or reviews, she replied not yet so i said to her i write for her and we went into actions this lady bj liked on turbo mode, too fast till i bth complete 1st shot, rest awhile n went for 2nd round, this time round everything was slow but full of aroused feeling throughout.

looks: 8/10 not that much difference
boobs: 6/10 natural B but im a boob lover
body: quite tall and slight thai tanned
bbbj: 9/10 too fast speed bth, preferred a little bit slow at times
fj: 8/10 out to please and try very hard to satisfy me
GFE: 10/10
rtf: yes

add on: she is a nice and polite lady, upload a gif clip for brothers to see see look look

Last edited by myStiCaL_divine; 10-11-2023 at 04:50 AM. Reason: add on