View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kenmiles2577 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sky, KinkyThai 9/11/23, 830pm

It's my 2nd time returning to her, so I won't write much this time around

OKT: I becoming his regular liao lol keep going back to him cos value for money, as usual fast and responsive

Location: East with ample parking for bros who drives, accessible yet discreet. Room clean and big

Body: B cup tits, slightly saggy but I'm okay with it. Perky ass damn good for doggy

Shower: SOP

BBBJ: Slow and sensual, maintained eye contact as she goes up and down on my shaft, this time I face fucked her and she didn't mind

Painting: Got bush not trimmed, but she enjoyed painting (even though she initially not a fan lol)

FJ: First round ended in missionary, accommodative with positions but above average tool bros be patient, she scared pain lolol. 2nd round cannot shoot cos too tired go on and on for 20mins, gave up

GFE: Cuddle with me and watch YouTube videos together, never ask for massage. It's all laughter as if hanging out with your FWB, always a good time.

RTF: Maybe, got other girls OKT brought in I more interested to try, saw cherry at the kopitiam nearby before heading up, she's quite a look haha got time hopefully can try her also.