View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Amy of The Good Times

Was lurking around and chance upon Amy from TGT. Only one FR but saw her natural Ds pic and decided to take the plunge
Looks: 160ish, PreMILF late 20s looks .... She came down to pick me up in her PJs... Was kinda disappointed but understood the works as she needs to appear normal ... She has that kind of atas aloof classy looks when she doesnt smile ... A look that grows on you the longer you look at her.
Boobs: Soft Ds ... Natural sag ... Mind you not those boobs which will flatten when they lie down...Soft yet not squishy ... Very nice to grab ... Natural Boobs lover FALL IN!!
Body: When she took off her PJs OMG.... Slender with nice bubble butt and nicely sag natural Ds ...
French: Yes...more of the sensual french type... Not much of tongue action
BBBJ: She started her catbath during shower and Went on her BBBJ when the soap is washed off ... Dried up and went bed and initiated 69 and she was squirming while I painted her... Small soft bush. Her BBBJ is not her forte
FJ: Caps on and did missionary for 1st shot and came after few positions .. Washed up and napped for a while, as I told her to go eat the food I have gotten for her. Started round 2 with a front massage and did a boob job ... returned the favor and painted her pussy. Then caps on and started with missionary... had many positions and end 2nd shot with HJ while grabbing her D boobs ... Squeezed out on her perky ass ...
GFE: More like a mistress ... Not commando type though
RTF: Yes if Vit M permits ...