Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 5
Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Sunny Nasi padang githa
Damage 100/1s

I forgot how long since my last bonk. Uncle used to book d1. Suddenly craved for atb and mistakenly fucked an auntie there. This is the first time I tried dome 3 indomie. Not bad. Not bad at all!

Just like your package of indomie, bro sunny offers very cheap fuck with high quality gals. His service is good too. I will still rank bro @galaxy the best okt, followed by onesiam. But sunny is definitely among the top okts.

He let me go pick my gal onsite. There are many pokemon indomie. Shelpie looks best but she was booked a minute ago. Baby looks nice but Githa I choose you!

She is very shy at the beginning. Once undressed, she turned into a beast and suck my nipple and dick. She really wants to serve me rather than me serve her. Compared with Thai, indon gals have a really weird values which is astonishing to me. She is really horny. During bbbj after grinding and mourning for my dick:

“Can I come in your mouth with a small tip?”

“No!”

“Why not? Give you 20?”

“No!”

“How about 50?”

“No! I rather you fuck me no condom come inside my pussy.”

Me: “……………”

This is the first time in my life that someone wants me cip rather than cim. I forgo the opportunity to raw and fuck the pervert bitch with condom, first gal on top, doggy, and missionary. Like hibiki said, safe you safe me.

Uncle is at the age that cannot get hard enough with condom, especially when I am tired. After a while she took it from me and gave me the best hj I had thus far. I am surprised that she got my sperm just by hands. Well, stress relieved. No complaints at all.

Look: 26 yo syt with big eyes. Photos accurate with one more tone of dark shade. Very cute.
Body: she used to be fat but now chio. Doggy is best.
Bbbj: too much power, but can adjust to my liking. I love gentle. Take it easy.
Fj: I love doggy. The view is magnificent.
Gfe: cannot ask for more with 100. She hasn’t had lunch at 5 pm. No wonder she sucked me so hard. Hey I am not your sausage. You don’t like soy milk too.