Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Mabukman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
I believe it is.... I have not gone there since the MCO although my jiuhu friends invited me to tag along a couple of times. Location too far for me as I prefer to cheong in JB vicinity.

I can give you the general location as I remember from my previous visits pre-MCO but you have to find your own contacts when you reach there.
From the Skudai food centre.... go about 150-200m towards the industrial 2-storey shops. Go to the backlane at the rear between the rows of shop units. Most of the rear doors of the shops look the same so you need to look carefully which door is the actual unit. (Clue: there is cctv installed outside nearby the door entrance.)
Whether they let you in or not I will not know as I went with my local jiuhu friends who are familiar visitors known to the operators.
Can intro your jiuhu friend? I also from Jiuhu..after I know the place then I can be your jiuhu friends & also friends for others which intrested to go..I don't mind take the bill during the ice breaking session with your jiuhu friends..