View Single Post
Old 30-10-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Tips wise, my syt didn't hint for additional tips, but i tip her 1m anyway.
My pals were told by their gals that 1m tip is the standard though.

Anyone managed to hook up with salon ladies?

Wah the post-covid inflation really hit everywhere....... that is why I always say "What I know today may be history tomorrow" I remembered there was one time they actually even put the minimum tips onto the menu & tell every customer upfront before they take up any services becos there were some past instances of customers either act blur or did not tip at all....

Historically yes but my intention was really genuine as in BF/GF and not just for the sake of the "hook-up" as I rather pay & go if I am in need with no strings attached, still very old-fashioned lah.... those here that knows me in person will know the "story"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^