View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3046 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masseuse who does Hegre style massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusednAngry View Post
I know that ML don’t give special service for the full 60 or 90 mins. That is not what I was expecting at all.

Every ML is different. You are right that most ML will give you special for 30 mins if you book 60 mins massage. And also only 30 mins special even if you book 90 mins. But I have also encountered ML who would give 45 mins b2b/nuru/poison dragon if you book 90 even if you are a first time client. In that case, she would also ask for a little more money. But there are also ML who give you that additional 15 mins special for free if you are a repeat client.

As I said before, I empty my wallet and only bring exact cash. So I always ask for confirmation prior to appointment and I have never encountered a ML who snapped at me like Coco did. Other ML were friendly and answered my questions nicely so why can’t she?

Couldn’t she just answer a simple yes to my question? Is it so hard to type one word 对 (yes)? It would actually be easier to type yes than to type all that she did about me accusing her of trying to steal my money.

Despite her rudeness, I never blew up and insulted her. The last thing she typed was Don’t Come but I was so shocked at the way she snapped at me that I only typed two words in reply “Wow. Bye.” I was so taken aback that I typed those two words in English instead of Chinese.

So throughout the whole exchange, I never once was anything less than polite, even after she blew up at me. If you don’t believe me, ask her to show you the chat record.

Why couldn’t she show me, a willing to pay customer, the same courteousness I showed her?

I think you should stop making excuses for her bad behaviour.

Anyway, imagine how angry I would be if her attitude came out after I spent money on her. Thank goodness for that at least.
Perhaps from your reply, she can feel that you are someone who can’t spend big money and since she is so Ang pai, she don’t need ur service la. Just like when I go ktv with some Taiwanese Tao kay, they told me never ask about pricing. Because if you ask this and that, they will know you are someone who cannot spend.
Coco is probably super season and she knows this very well. A lot of masseuse now all very Yaya because they got too much business. A bit will trigger them one …then when you go in, some will not let you do this, do that
Personally don’t worry la. You did the right thing by saving money