View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

https://ibb.co/QJB3FNr

FR for 小妹&Hebe 3P

Booked the girls for 2hr 2shots, 3P, with OKT.

OKT fast in responding and arrangement.
When entered the room, greeted by 2 SYT. 小妹 is really a very young 20 year old girl, inexperienced but pretty looking. Photo is exactly her. Boobs are A or B.
While Hebe told me she is 19 but is experienced. Her photos went through extensive touch up due to her face has got freckles. But then, shes someone you wont reject. Boobs is bigger B, soft and nice to hold. Looks original soft too. Both girls attitude are good. 小妹dont know english nor mandarin. Translation is through Hebe who knows mandarin.

First time trying 3P and with 2 SYT. Feels like heaven.
Both took off their clothes and we all went for a shower. They showered me and for all shower sessions, we will use listerine.
After that, action starts on the bed. Very soon its cap on and i feel why so fast cap on? Actually 2hours is not enough to have 2 shots. So they are making sure your 2 shots are done within the 2 hrs.

Not sure how much i should elaborate here. But after the first shot, we all rest. They joked around, watching their phones while i chat with Hebe. They make sure i got enough rest, then we shower together again. After that, lie on the bed and rest for quite a while. Then they were a bit touchy. And when they see the dick is growing, they caps on and 2nd half starts again.

2nd shot was kind of tiring and hard to release. So i opt for HJ. Both of their hands were tired because even for HJ, it does not comes out easily. I asked them to let me HJ myself while they play with me but Hebe said its ok, she insist to complete the HJ.

After everything, shower again. I tipped them and left. Oh, they also give 1 bottle of mineral water for me. Its really a nice feeling when your below is being worked on, and your top controls another girl. I was hoping to see them having some lesbian actions but the only thing i request is to have both BBBJ me at the same time.

There were no frenching though. Hebe does not allow licking. 小妹was really very tight and a bit dry. Hebe was wet and makes penetrations easier and enjoyable. Best and enjoyable position was ... you were fucking one girl and at the same time, fingering another girl who is licking your nipples. Such multitasking can easily make me lost concentration. Hahaha..

Usually for FR, i wouldn't openly recommend. But my experience with them was very good. Most importantly is their good attitude. It really makes the session enjoyable. Worth to try.

小妹
Face: Sweet and pretty SYT
Boobs: A or B
Attitude: Accomodative but theres language barrier. Anyway, she always smile.
GFE: 7/10

Hebe
Face: Got pimples and freckles
Boobs: Bigger B? 34B or 36B? Soft and nice to hold.
Attitude: Very good. Accomodative, can take many positions. Nice to chat with
GFE: 8/10

DMG: RM850 + tips
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl