View Single Post
Old 21-09-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
im curious to know the 2 ML, since she has this kinda offers. bro, mind pm me the ML name and mp?

i wont unlock FJ, im not those big players. just curious to see the ml that got offered that much

but yea reli diff world. those ang pai in west, one month from hj only 5 figures, and not those just break 5 figures one. higher somemore
sorry, won't expose these 2 ML
They are Viet and they definitely got the edge over all other milfy PRC in terms looks and age. (that is all I can disclose)

those working in CAT 1 spa everywhere are getting 25% - 40% of the month entrance fee customer pays. Some spa got special bonuses when hitting a certain target. On top of that, the tips they got from HJ. Don't need be ang pai, an average looking younger ML easily break the 5 figure.