View Single Post
Old 13-09-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold
Re: 💛✨ Luna ✨ 22, Undergraduate Uni student💛

I was fortunate to meet Luna recently. She has a sultry yet sweet GND student look with natural sexy curves and amazing butt. Just see the tantalising pics in her tele channel to understand haha... She's the type that will surely catch my eye in the crowd and make me secretly wish to savour her. Numbers or ratings will not do justice since my experience with her was far from the typical commercial encounter. She's really passionate and horny, maybe because we had good chemistry from the start. Her GFE was excellent as it felt like meeting my fling for a wild spontaneous fuck with lots of frenching and teasing leading up to the intense lovemaking plus lovely cuddling while chatting about life at the end. I would definitely RTF if my schedule and budget allows it since I'm not so active here now. Hope to see you again soon dearest Luna

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?