View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any bros here go KTV and got refuse to tip KTV girl because her service is poor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Usually if you feel the girl butterfly too long you have to tell mummy you don't want the girl want to change then pay half the price depend on the ktv. At least that's what my group does.
This is another nonsensical theory. If gal butterfly too long, and if want to change why we have to pay half the price? Its not our fault what? Unless the mummy alrd warn us in advance the gal many rooms and if we take, we are at risk. I find this nonsensical. Means if tip $100. We pay $50? We should just tip $10 if want to change girl.