Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok vs Jakarta pros/cons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Love the fact people think Bangkok is better than Jakarta, it keeps it under the radar and not spoiled by Farangs like in BKK.

Biggest difference is Indo is a Muslim country and all vices are kept on the download unlike in BKK. The tourism in Thailand brings in many weekend millionaire who spoil the market is why you get prices higher and higher and services worse.

A single brothel like classic hotel (out of the dozens in the city), caters basically to Locals and Asians and has as many girls as all of Soi Cowboy for only $40. Where can you find a girl in BKK now in a safe establishment for $40?

Anyways, seems like many lazy guy here don't do research and make guesses. I hope you keep it up so that Jakarta not spoiled like Thailand, full of low class tourist punters and trashy girls full of tattoo and bad boob jobs
Bro why you call people low class tourist punters? But it’s true the quality girls is not in soi cowboy which I don’t bother step foot in despite living in Thailand so long. High quality girls are in g club but how many of us have resources to keep going, damn ex. And the girls will suck you dry of money. Other way is try your luck in clubs and bars but hi-so won’t bother with low class tourist punters like us, sometimes if you lucky you meet beautiful girl who is on a rare night out. But unless you work or live in Thailand they may not be bothered with you as well.