Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
OogleBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
her num was 23. nt sure still got or not
Last Thursday I went GBW for the first time after Covid and asked for her at noon. She hasn’t arrived yet so I went for my steam, sauna, spa & cleaned up myself first. After i’ve taken my 2 half boiled eggs n teh tarik, I heard she just arrived and so I went for her.

At first I asked for 60min with her. She did a great job with massaging my back & my stiff legs. Noticed that she will unknowingly caress my bro every now n then. When it comes to time for JG, she will ask if I want release or not. Not sure how good she is so I didn’t want the release. She in fact did a great job and I felt so good that I extended by another half hour, and say that I wanted some shuang feeling. She went on with that but in the end I actually released even though I didn’t want to. Too shuang already. Yes she’s good. Yes she has bigger than usual boobs although I didn’t get to see her under those clothes. Her face cmi but her skills are really good. I think better than the 3 ladies located near KSL.

A point to note is that she can be too talkative. She wears her specs and I heard some here call her “teacher” haha! Hope this short review helps our brothers here.