View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

This is not a new conquest, but rather a tribute to my favourite girl, Alice.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?...&postcount=160

While she may not top the looks chart, she was the one who unleashed much of my fetishes.

She was the one that initiated wearing sexy lingerie, and even allowed photos of her to be taken. Though she didn't wear my preferred type of lingerie, she set the culture, well at least for me.

Then I got bolder and took videos, and she didn't object one bit. Lovely, at least I still have digital memories of her till date.

Bras hardly works to turn me on, regardless of design and material. They probably provide me with nice visuals for a while, but it works very little for stimulation purpose during sex itself.

Or to say, I don't have any creative ways to incorporate the the use of bra during foreplay, unlike panties.

And that about sets the culture of me preparing new panties for every fuck session, and only for 1 time usage. While I have a fetish for panties, I am particular about hygiene too.

Alice made me bold. She was the one that I had multiple fuck sessions with in my office. It was due to her fear of checking into a hotel, since she was then in Singapore on a "boyfriend pass", hence she wanted to avoid leaving trails as much as possible that may endanger her stay here.

Then later when COVID hit, she was forced to stay here for an extended period until a plane ride back to Vietnam was available. It was a blessing for me, since we reconnected during then, and had fun before she finally returned for good.

I wasn't keen to leave trails by checking into hotels and such, hence my office became a convenient venue for me, since I have access and control to it. And that was our regular place during the COVID period.

I recalled a session where I had a meeting in office on the same day I took her to office for a fuck, which I only realised when a text reminder came in while I was videoing her giving me a blowjob on my phone.

But I wouldn't give up a hot fuck when it has already started. So I made the decision to postpone by meeting till later, giving us enough time to have a good time.

And it was indeed a damn fucking good time we had. I took videos and photos, she did her slut work to her best, I made a cum before sex and a few more during sex. She was moaned like an animal.

After a long battle which lasted more than an hour, we were exhausted and decided to call it a day. We cleaned and dressed up, she kept the door locked in the room we fucked and I had my meeting in the other. All this while, my guests never realised there was another person in the office.

After they left, I went in the room to check on her, which she complained of being frozen due to the air con and high need to pee. I smiled and accompanied her to the toilet to relief herself.

When we returned back to the office, I felt an urge, probably because I didn't cum prior, so I wanted to finish up. I hugged and kissed her, then started to remove her clothes.

A: You want again?
Me: Yes, just now I no cum, I want to cum
A: But I cold
Me: I switch off air con

She was obviously reluctant, but had to give in since she didn't have much. I put on a new pair of panties for her after undressing her, then we proceeded from scratch, from foreplay till sex as a fresh session.

As much as she was reluctant, she still cummed twice before I finally did. When it was over, her facial expression was a mixture of both satisfaction and relief. For me, more resources used that day but it was like having 2 sessions instead of 1, what's there to complain about?

We left our office for dinner after cleaning and dressing up (again).