View Single Post
Old 28-06-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5029 / Power: 20
alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legendary, Authentic, Legit Ping Ping aka Anqi JG Master is back

Ping Ping a.k.a. Anqi is back with her JG skills. Still the same old good skills with lots of positive feedbacks from bros who tried. You will never go wrong by paying a visit.
Please directly contact her at Wechat AA83580960 or Whatsapp.

Thanks and upped Bro stryker for the FR. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker View Post
Booked massage + JG with Anqi. Was served by Linna. Started with light massage first before the real deal. She can tell my body was stiff, tight at the upper body and need to use strength to ease the tightness. This was followed by stretching and some twisting to loosen further. Really felt much better after the massage though some ache remains.

Next comes to servicing the lower body. Been some time since my session of JG. So felt some pain which she said is common if never maintain regularly. Wanted to hold my load but alas couldn't tahan so had to release. Suggested to have 1-2 sessions a month to keep in tip-top condition. Will rtm again.