View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: First time at Geylang, can't stop worrying about STD risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
TQ for the timely words - 2 Qs.

Q1 - who to replace 1669 Momo? as she RTC.

Q2 - TQ as this hobby is real expensive - for 6 months visit if 2x a week could cross S$20K ... If become senior citizen, it's a neccessary hobby to satisfy lonliness ... haha
A1 - Haha, no 2 person are the same. Even if you picked Momo while she was here, you may not have the same experience as me.

A2 - It is not so expensive if you go for very short time and visit those Cat 50/60 houses. But If you keep going to Cat200 for full service and gfe, definitely expensive. I tend to avoid the Cat 50/60 houses, cuz I caught UTI and sore throat from these places more frequently, which is what this thread is all about. Probably easier to catch STIs as well, of course it is still a game of luck. If you chiong overseas, it is even more expensive in the given time and the STI risks may be higher. I've caught those sore throat countless of times from DFK with these girls lol.

Again, if you worry too much, better to just stay home and PCC.