View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4851 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time at Geylang, can't stop worrying about STD risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The only way is NOT to go lol. Just stop worrying and relax, protect yourself from HIV and circumcise or take vax for the others if you need them. There are a lot of other things than just STI when you get in contact with the girls.

Catch covid and other common illness from the girls, countless times of sore throat from DFKing the girls, UTI from BBBJ, teeth causing injury during BJ etc lol. Almost all the BJ I had were unprotected. I had my fair share of catching them, but so far nothing yet from the STD list and rawing the girls even when chionging overseas.
Wondering if the bro is servinf NSF, will he be charged for unnecessary endangering his health, etc etc... Only now does DSC don't treat you as like them so stringently.