Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
schedulewaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisman View Post
First time trying LS and went for LS2 since it is new by few days. Decided to go for #9 .

Only 21 so she is very young and honestly, not much experience. But I chose her because of her cute looks which is close to the picture. She is very petite and short at around 148 cm. If carrying a girl is your thing, she is the one. However if boobs is your thing, she is not right one cause she is only A cup.

Her massage was good despite being very short one and I wish it could go longer.

Based on reading the reviews here, I guess her GFE is just meh. She will shower with you and clean you. She allows you to lick her nipple, kiss till cheeks only and go down south. When it comes to B2B, I guess with A cup there is nothing much to play or tease with. Ended with HJ which is kind of mechanical but before that she will play with your dick. And oh, no fingering or BJ if you are looking for one.

One complain about her was that her Apple Watch was constantly giving notification so sometimes she will check it. Bummer. All in all, I will give 4/10.

Seen some good reviews here for #21 , #25 #38 and #48 so might try one of them. Anyone of those that can do BJ?
#25 for sure 👀