Old 02-06-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Muffinsman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My regular ML went back recently and as such to scratch the itch I went to try Yan Yan (https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yan-yan/

Quite a pleasant experience. She is one who does the massage aspect quite well and I utterly loved her head massage.

Looks: She does look like the photos which is great so at least you know what you are getting. Pictures are not too photoshopped until it looks generic. I would say that she is pretty cute and I will not reject.

She has nice shapely boobs too, a nice B or C. Definitely pretty grabbable.

Massage: Yes, this is a dedicated massage section as she can do a solid massage. I really enjoyed the head massage that she does. Its always pretty soothing. Just felt really relaxed like your stress just melts away. This is even better when it is done after your little brother release.

Sensual: Sensual is also pretty good starting with a nice wet cat bath that was kinda sexy and ticklish all at the same time. She bascially covered every inch of my back and I really enjoyed it when she licked my ears. After that she asked me to rest my thighs on hers while she gave my balls a rather nice massage.

Soon it was time to flip over, and boy I saw those gorgeous boobs and of course the hj started.

She was pretty accommodating when the HJ started. No complaints at all when i was just messing around with her boobs and managed to roam just outside her panty.

Me being me, I like to hear horney stuff from ladies and she happily obliges.

And I came soon after.

After the HJ was the great head massage.

Conclusion: I think she is quite a nice lady that is pretty accommodating. Will visit again as it is quite rare to have a decent massage together with a nice HJ.