View Single Post
Old 26-05-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Good friday, something to start the friday with, hope everybody's well.

---------------------

P(enny): Ow!!!

Penny stepped into a drain cover and lightly twisted her ankle, not the bad kind, but the strain is there and will likely last a day or two. Instinctively, she grabbed on my arm for support as she tried to recover from the pain.

gog: Woah woah!!! We're going for tour, please don't do such things like hurting yourself.

P: Sorry, didn't mean it. Can help me?

I tried to be a gentleman, holding her hand, but her body weight was straining on one side due to her bad ankle. Left with no choice, I put one hand around her waist and held her to me.

P: Thanks...

gog: You're... heavy... *grunt*

P: HEY!!!! Bully!

I got her into the car and she was still 'ouching' away.

gog: Hey... seatbelt.

P: Huh?

Sigh... I reached over and pulled her seat belt, but I leaned too close to Penny and her lips brushed my cheeks. As natural as I could be, I just resumed my actions and buckled her without saying anything.

Penny just looked down and kept quiet.

I drove back to my place. Helped her into my house and asked her to sit on the bed in my spare room. I went out to boil an egg and find a piece of cloth that I can use to hold the egg.

Walking back into the room with the hot egg, I looked at Penny lying down and almost in tears because of the pain.

gog: Show me your bruised ankle.

P: Huh, but...

gog: Hmm? But what?

I remember her shy face, and she was super hesitant. I cleanly forgotten that she's quite conservative about men and women touching each other. Just reached out for her ankle and pulled her jeans up to see the bruise. Not too bad, nothing serious, mild swelling, thank goodness!

Started to rub her bruise with the egg and I could hear her go "ow ow ow" each time I pressed hard and rubbed in a direction. Her toes curled up each time I did that.

After a good 10 minutes or so, the egg itself also cooled down.

gog: Better?

P: Still hurts, it's hot too.

gog: Oh, wait, let me on the a/c.

P: Huh no need, don't waste electricity.

Wah lao, this kind of excuse not to use a/c on pretext of wasting electricity is only my parents will say one. She so young already so 'mindful'. Ignoring her, I just switched it on, it's wasting if you aren't using it, but if you need, just use la aiyoh...!

P: Still feeling tender a bit.

gog: Can I massage it a bit?

I gentleman, so must ask if not later she thinks I'm trying to take advantage of her.

P: Erm...

gog: I take that as a yes.

I began to knead her ankle a bit, and kept on going, I was sincerely concerned because it is no joke going for a holiday with injured ankle and Europe has a lot of walking/climbing to be done.

gog: Ok?

- Silence -

No reply, I kept going, but I heard some soft ... erm... noise?

Looking up at Penny, she's leaned back on the pillow, eyes closed, her breathing looks rush and heavy, I can hear the exhaling of air very obviously. She's... aroused by me touching her ankle!?!

I just kept going for a while and I can see her body moving, woah, this is a first for me. I never see before such arousals apart from the intimate parts of the body.

Wasn't long...