View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Mother's Diary

Dear Diary:

The next day Matt grumbles how come he slept on the sofa. I said you remember how you came home not?

“Don’t know…”

“You GOOD friend Jackson sent you back”, I glared at him.

“Ok. I only remembered someone helped me out of the pub. Then it’s all a blur liao”, Matt went off to work. Good for you. At least you don’t know your good friend fuck your wife right in front of you!

Aaron and Alice went back to school and I have the whole house to myself again. The weather was so hot I decided to soak myself in the bathtub. I was soaking and relaxing myself while swiping on Tinder. Yeah… I got a Tinder account but I just use it to amuse myself when I am bored. Just use a pic of me showing my lower body in panties and thousands of horny men swipe right on me. Most of them also sent me dick pics. Men… Well some dicks do look tempting and I would masturbate while looking at them like what I am doing now.

My fingers found my favorite spot and soon I was pleasuring myself, imagining those dicks shooting their sperm all over my face, my breasts, my pussy… Yes diary… women can be a real slut when they are alone with their imagination… When I was close to coming I got a Whatsapp message and it was Jackson. I tried not to think about it but seeing his name I recalled how he took me from behind while I looked over Matt just next to us. I remembered he discovered my secret and was feeling kind of worried.

I swiped up to see the message and I was shocked to see a picture of sperm leaking out of a pussy, the sofa and background was very familiar to me. It was my house! That’s my pussy?? Oh god… He took my pictures! That fucker!

The next message from Jackson was “I missed your hot tight pussy June”.

“What the fuck Jackson! Are you trying to blackmail me? What do you want? Money?” I replied.

“Tsk tsk… relax… I don’t want your money. One picture where got enough to blackmail you. Have a listen”, he sent me an mp3 file. It was edited. It recorded what happened last night.

“You didn’t deny it was Aaron didn’t you? You let me fuck you to keep your secret” Jackson texted me.

“One more pic for you”, it was me, but a wider shot. Can tell it was me clearly and the painting in the living room, but Matt was blocked from the angle he took that pic.

Shit… While I did fantasized fucking Jackson before what happened yesterday, this is seriously turning me off and making me angry but worried at the same time.

“Ok what do you want?” I replied.

“I took leave today so I can meet you again. Wear something sexy and I will see you at your place in 30 mins”, he texted back.

I looked at his message for like a minute long. Finally I sighed and put my phone away. I looked at the clock and it was only 11 am. To keep his mouth shut I had to entertain him. I console myself it was just dick. You like dick don’t you June? Now you got a new dick to play with….