View Single Post
Old 29-04-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang Wanderer

1832 g16

Looks: early syt with fair korean beauty style. From front her looks is 9/10, from the side it drop to 6.5/10

Body: small boobs, have some lower tummy and a solid nice bubble butt. Her head reach my shoulder only.

Service: cat bath, cbj . Long time and patient. Massage after bonk. Patient and steady massage all the way till bell ring. Massage got some skill but Dont expect those expert standard.

FJ: very strong grip....100% shoik. Good doggy can piak piak piak, Good lying doggy but the bed too soft. Nice missionary as i enjoy hugging her, she is small size and syt.

Attitude: service provider and nice syt

Summary: Once her meimei Kiap u there is no where to run !!! 1 way high speed train ride to heaven, Enjoy the bonk, enjoy her butt and enjoy the gentle massage later. Currently my top pick to rtf

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket