View Single Post
Old 17-04-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Today dunno who to choose so i went to view the recently talked about girls in the forum. Too bad didnt get to see any of the talked about wls in 1637

In the end went to lor 18 and to my surprise, cygon all the girls avail for viewing. I took g1. Actually g1 looks not really suit me lah, but she syt and body slim + big boobs, so i just try loh.

Looks: early syt, fair skin

Body: fake big boobs, hard base soft top. Very slim figure, small to average size bum but its bouncy and soft in the right places, good enough for doggy and lying doggy

Services: cap bj

FJ: tight, good. I took her doggy style first and banged her cute butt, then i asked her to lie down and it felt really good in lying doggy....i remember looking down and seeing her fair little bum being spread by my hips and dick. She is patient after cum, which is good so i can slowly enjoy the post orgasm feeling

Attitude: Friendly, can talk in english, plays vietnam mobile legend

Summary: Good bonk. Syt and nice body. Can communicate well too. I like her ass.

1637 g10, fair, early 30s ?

1651 g2.....tan, slim, early to mid 30s?, forum fr say can pussy grind but her looks really not my type so didnt try

2030 g8, g10 both look ok n look big boob but not really my type so kiv first

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket