View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

TT
body: 9/10 well maintained slim figure and petite size
boobs: 9/10 natural small C
height: maybe 155cm
looks: 8/10 same as advertise photos
pussy:10/10 clean shave, sensitive, no smell, great hygiene care
shower: 10/10 before and after shower all very details for me really like those in av style, clean me up from head to toe, front and toe, all the hidden area also clean swee swee and keep dirty talk during the shower
bbbj: 10/10 personally i had a very good experience with her, super details, from going into the shaft, balls, catbath inner thigh while she talk dirty
massage: N/A never try, too intense with the whole session
french kissing: 10/10 she will kiss like long lost lover and talk dirty and she will "bite" the tongue and hold it there
squirting: 10/10 i think she is more responsive and more sensitive when come to one on one

she is definitely a gem and just like any other woman she want to be pamper and she will triple return the favor and accommodate whatever you ask for within her limits and safe zone. definitely she is not a time watcher and she be quite dominant when she is on one on one and when she say she will rape me she really mean it.

her contact can be found in first page so don't ask me for contact.