Thread: Pub At Geylang
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I dabao a girl at upub for 400, i feel she worth the price as she stay with me till morning and i get 3 shot The last shot is the best as after wake up go shower, half way get horny and we fuck for last time before go back. In the end i cim and she suck at least a good 20 sec after i cum. I feel upub is quite ok, maybe should not go so early as i saw some other girl come to work around 12 plus. Not sure is it from other place but want to check if there are any standard price for dabao at upub or saigon?
yes after 12 the girls come from joo chiat pubs
i dun tink got standard price but see how u nego also
your 400 include the tip? she butterfly alot when u r with her in upub? all these i will take into consideration

there was once a fren start up ask the lady not to butterfly and pay her 100 and say to top up 200 more for ON and she agreed