View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Quick story time while otw work……
So one sunday me alone again and my butch maid came alone again hoseleh so i thought hahaha…. She told me have period lah cannot walaueh she dun want bk so let her just hold cock but cannot tahan after alot of pattern maanged remove shorts and she did have 😂 so brought her to shower washed cunt and just rubbed and fucked her doggy….. then evil thoughts started i pulled out and started rubbing her black hole put some soap on both and started rub rub til i managed to finally put head in she was suprised and tried to pull away but told her to relax it will be easier she kept saying masakit masakit kuya….. pain pain tried go slowly but cannot tahan it was really reallt fucking tight so pumped a few more and released the evil felt her asshole throbbing while inside…… pulled out and we cleaned up. After that just relaxed while she continued do work til finish….. damn rainy morning ugh….. have a great weekend to all.