View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hardest Questions FFA

Very intellectual replies so far.

What makes the first question extremely difficult is due to opposing views from both genders and the expectations that varies or increases over time, due to different beliefs, different economic factors, and as such. Putting in much effort does not always guarantee a reciprocation, someone could be feeding the princess mentality or worst still be abused much to feel like a simp.

Answers to second question seems rather short which in particular looks like the avoidance of this question or simply hard to justify in order not to condemn a particular group of people. Humans are humans after all with feelings. HAHAHA.

As birth rate continues to decline and be unable to fulfill the current workforce, importing FTs will be one of the solutions to fill the immediate gap.
In future, there will not be a balance population for both locals and FTs which is foreseeable.

Baby bonus is just a segment of it, what I am saying is the govt should focus on the masses rather than a subset. Reach out to more people with a huge impact based on their polices.

I believe it is about liking the country where people feel a sense of safety, therefore being loyal to it when happiness and everything else sets in. They are living here, therefore protecting what they like and not let it be destroyed. Even foreigners can love and be loyal to Singapore if they like what is around here. "Like" has a big part to play.