Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Was in Bkk last weekend.

Butterfly
Location is near Addict. I was presented with a folder menu of girls. When I selected one with raw, the mamasan looked me in the eye and told me raw is extra 2k baht payable directly to the girl. Girl is reasonably attractive tho a bit bottom heavy. Pls don't PM me for the girl's name, it's all in their website.

Tulip
Finally got to try this infamous place after all my years of cheonging in Bkk. Location is under Thong Lor BTS station. Girls are far from SYTs and mostly MILFs. However service is more tok kong than SYTs. In the shower already got raw and CIP. What added to the excitement were the sounds of passion (both male and female) from other rooms echoing through the corridors into the room I was in. However, facilities are very basic and I stood nearly tip toe in the not-the-world's cleanest shower.

Thip
Thanks to a kind bro for the location. I had the chance to pass by this place. Sadly my wife was with me lol.

Krazy House
Quite a few lookers here. The sight of naked nubile-looking bodies never fails to arouse my carnal senses. My regular saw me from across and abandoned the drunk guest she was entertaining to grind her booty against my dick. Paid BF and off we went for boom boom. This time got raw which surprised me but I'm not complaining lol.

Outcall massage
Called for my regular outcall. She has a tight body considering she's a mother. Full frenching and the works and to my surprise she sat on me raw. COP tho but hey, who am I to complain?

When I reached home, I realised my waiting-eagerly-to-be-used pack of sagamis was still wrapped
wow, Tulip! always wanted to try it once. How would rate in terms of their look? btw what are the rates there?