View Single Post
Old 19-02-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
If you noticed, it's every week, on a Saturday morning, before 6.30pm. I wake up earlier to do my household cleaning and then take a break before I go wash my car.

I get it often from others, that washing car is a waste of time, but it's my car, my preference, so that I do take offense and don't like it when people dictate how I should handle or take care of my transport tool.

As for writing, many times I already stated, I wrote ahead, proof-read, and then post after making sure it is flowing and smooth, avoiding vocab/grammar and spelling errors. That said, I needn't explain to you, whatever you wish to think or choose to think, let it be.

If you have a cheese to take with it being a fake story, by all means, just leave me alone to my car washing and maintenance. Not everybody treats their cars like car sharing, and takes no pride in keeping it clean and shiny.

As for how I like to do it, I have my own schedule and timing to adhere to for many things, including commitment to get the story posted and updated on times of the day.

If you are so agitated and pissed, I really don't know why you still hang around the thread and trying to derail others or gather support for whatsoever reasons? To overthrow me? I'm of no value or pillar to the forum.

You want to be right and mighty, be my guest. You want to slime, be my guest, if you want to continue being a nuisance or trying to put me down for what you feel is stupid, then this is it. You got it.

Because this will be the last reply I have for you.
chill chill. let u blue ball us today then