Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You all still got go spa?

Just my personal opinion.

Firstly, we can judge how much the business is earning and give our comments on how much shld it be priced. But we as individual can nvr control it. The market decides. So if the pricing starts to reduce towards ur suggest price then the majority in the market is having the same sentiment as you. If no change in market, then u are the minority. Business carry on as majority (who ppl call Ah Hai or Robert) can accept and afford. Agree?

Next, from 50 to 80 or even 100. The price change is approx 30 to 50. Meaning if u go massage 10 times a mth. Its 300 to 500. Is this amt very significant to you and affecting your daily life? If yes, then 4 things come to my mind.

1) Reduce frequency of massage.
2) Travel abit more to those 50+50. Still get ur release but maybe slightly lesser playability. Service & looks may not be top notch.
3) Quite the Scene, DIY PCC is FOC. Else GL. Beggars can't be choosers.
4) *The most important - Get more income. Especially the young men in this forum. Aim to be called the Robert or Ah Hai. When u earn abv $10k or even $50k a mth. I am pretty sure spending $300 or $500 more a mth is ok. Not much feeling. Absolutely not worth ur time dwelling abt how much ppl shld price their business. Spend effort and time on making more money. Have the mindset of changing urself instead of trying to change others.
Ur entire life will be different. No just abt chionging.