Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rsck2605 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
I am happy that u found a gem.
That might be the 1 out of the 100.

However I would like to remind all bros.
1stly they come sg to work is just for the money. Not that quality of life is better in sg. They work 28days a mth 12 hrs a day. What joy do they have here. Worst than factory workers. So finding a sg men is to have more financial support aka more income. Its the truth. Don't be in denial.

Goal here is to earn money in sg for a couple of yrs and enjoy life in china. 1 is to 5 exchange rate. That means they do not have plan to suffer in sg for a long period of time till retirement. What other job can they work to have 5 figure income other than providing sexual services - hj, bj n fj. Once they get older their rate become lower. So they try to earn when they are in 20 to 30s. It's is also the reason why we see married ML in late 40s still giving hj bj n fj at a lower rate. They made a mistake in marrying a sg men who cannot provide them 5figure allowance a mth. So they will tell their hubby, u dun want me to give u wear green hat then u have to provide 10 to 20k a mth. There is no silver lining in long term relationship with ML/FL.

PRC / Chinese are super calculative. U give them 50k the most they spend 10k back on u. Still 40k loss. It's in all our chinese blood.

Pls Bros even a coffee lady who earns 2 to 3k a mth is a much better choice than a ML. At least u know she is not making you wear green hat every day. Down to earth live within the 2 to 3k. When u bring her to meet friends relatives neighbors colleagues, u won't worry abt awkwardness. Imagine when they say she look familiar, ur tots start to run wild. They meet for hj bj or fj. ML and FL shld nvr be in the list for a long term serious relationship. Marriage is definitely a nono.

Lastly, ML/FL who cross boundaries might bring u a gift of STD. I think we all dun want that.

For Bros who have the money to spend just for the fun nia. Then I fully support u. Cos getting married is nvr your intention.
Good advice