View Single Post
Old 14-12-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Running Girls

So day 2 woke up and went for breakfast next door at the german bakery place, nice place and nice breakfast, staff were friendly and coffee was hot, ard 6 per pax. Then went for a short walk to JJ supermart to stock some drinks and snacks, went back hotel rest.

Went out about 1pm + and walk towards perimeter bars, saw some day bars like legends but didn't go in as daytime drinking not our type of thing instead i wanted to eat at this VFW place cause saw in youtube ang moh say not bad, food was not bad, ordered a pork chop with potato salad, friend ordered salmon, potato salad was goooodd..about sgd 15 per person, serving was huge, on the way back bought some lamingtons from freds pie, too full to buy any savoury pies ( until next day then realise there was more than one outlet and one was closer to hotel)

Went back hotel and rub our tummy. Come 8pm, time to come out of cave, but still very full from our big lunch, we went bar hop first. Went in Hi quality, shit packed even upstairs too, so went out, pop in lolipop, not our cup, next stop at gold bar, wrong choice....have many girls or seems like girls outside inside zombie, place had no energy but still wr took lady and bought drinks, chat abit, saw many customer came and went within mins. After one drink wr left too...

Next stop Viking, this is a bar more cater to the ang moh, slower english music slower pace, ladies were bit older but very friendly, one wouldn't let go of me even when i left and followed outside some more....

Then my friend to choose the next bar guess what, went back xs, he liked the energy there, took back same lady plus some for lady drinks and i barfine one as well, 5k then back to room for desert, we skipped dinner....btw along the way to next bar, few FL approach us started talking to us in korean, maybe we look like Koreans, quite chio too but i took advice from seniors didnt take their service...noticed many FLs along the way back to hotel, especially outside margarita station ...end of day 2