View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
I was at cuppage plaza last night around 11pm, so many KTVs there, I spoke to a few mommys that were standing outside (they seemed very friendly, and one was thai) all say that all KTVs there are owned by the same company so all under same management. Hence why all of them charge the same.

According to the mommys it’s $80 for 3 drinks + $75 for a 5 drink cocktail for the girl. Then they said the room charge is free and I would just have to pay for the drinks. I’ve never been to a KTV in SG so I’m not sure if what they’re saying is good or not.

Also they didn’t mention anything about tips.. Mommys also said most girls ate Thai and from Myanmar, they actually did look really hot, no milfs, only saw young girls. Anyways, if anyone has other experience in these KTVs other than OP’s terrible experience than please share.
Partially right. Not all the KTVs are under the same co though. Indeed a few are under the same co. Thai, Viet and Indon girls.
Yes the girls are young.
Drinks depend on which package you select.
Be careful when you go there. The LDs disappear very fast and the subsequent trays also appear very fast. You need to be aware of the situation otherwise the bill is going to be very big especially if you take more than 1 girl.
It's not a tipping system where you pay tips at the end of the session to mummy and girls.