View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIC402 View Post
Hi to all fellow TOFFEES,

smith has gone to newcastle..baines might follow through too..reallly don see any more quality players available..M worried though about the squad size..have full faith in d.moyes but how r we going to fare against the likes of spurs, newcastle and even man city..wat if aj or arteta gets injured..the thought of ou scares me though but nevertheless i still have faith in D.moyes.. guess he has something "pleasant' up his sleeves..m also wondering about the Singapore Everton Football supporters' club..is the club house still st robertson quay?

P.S--PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE "PRIDE OF MERSEYSIDE"-EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB.
Smith is not so much of a loss but we really need another striker to replace James Beattie if he is going to Sheffied Utd....I do have full confidence in D Moyes but I m still not seeing much transfer action so near the start of the season....Just getting the new season jittys perhaps....

Heard abt the place at Robertson Quay but I have never been to this clubhouse before coz no kakis last time...R u a member there??

PS:This is ur 1st post after u joined since Mar 05??What happened in the interim perioid??