View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

This was written without proof-reading, vetting, grammar and vocabulary. Most importantly, this is uncensored. If you want censored, you're in the wrong forum.

I'm quite bastard in this quick branch with Lindi, it really might offend people but when it happened, I was really pent up with anger and I abused Lindi to get off.

Read on at your own risk and I apologize ahead. I also apologized to Lindi, but she didn't mind at all, she felt it was good and she enjoyed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Branch: Lindi

That week when Janice ignored me after I 'raped' her, my whole world came crashing down. I was seriously moody especially on the Friday where I tendered my resignation.

I was on leave and went home after depositing the letter on Janice's desk, having a drink (kopi... not beer). I was seriously sian, at a lost. Wanted to look for job but no mood.

So I took out my phone, and I messaged one of my favourite
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
slut (keywords: one).

7.24AM

gog: What you doing? (Pardon the Singlish). Wake up already?

L(indi): Ya, packing the house a bit, thinking of going marketing with helper later and cook some tonic soup for family.

gog: Wah so hardworking. Got my share not? (If you can't understand or think it's bad writing, apologies.)

L: Of course, I'm doing what a wife should do ma. None for you, you not my husband.

gog: Wah...then why you let me happy last time?

L: You lover boy ma, lao (old) auntie you also want. Haha.

Fucker... tease me right...

gog: Lao (old) auntie also woman what, only men who can appreciate wine will understand.

First float the girl up to the skies with compliments first.

L: Okay la, give you a bowl. But you have to come and take it. My helper ask for time off, you can help me.

CB la... she ask for time off or you give her time off? And help you with what, it's not that cryptic. Any guy also knows what you want.

gog: Not nice la, I go over ok or not, later your husband not happy leh.

L: Just a friend coming over what, what you thinking about, you behave hor. You go church one leh.

Fuck.. now you play the religion card. You are really asking for it.

*DING DONG* Think it was 11am when I reached. She says soup can't be rushed, need time to broil. So no point I go over early.

Lindi opened the door. She was in a pink sleeveless tank top and a yellow pair of shorts. Her long hair was not tied up but left to flow.

L: Why are men such perverts?

I was looking up and down at her when she said that.

gog: Hey.. if our parents aren't perverts, we won't be here today.

I reached over to her and kissed her cheeks.

L: Stop that, I'm not that kind of woman. Haha...

She laughed and pushed me away slightly. I'll get my revenge. She really knows how to build up to a good fuck.

gog: Where's my soup?

L: Did you bring me any present?

I glanced downwards and raised my eyebrows twice at her. Lindi giggled and walked towards the kitchen. I followed up behind her and then I felt her butt.

L: Mmmmm somebody's horny.

gog: That's why I'm here.

L: What am I to you? Just a toy?

gog: No, just a
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
AND a slut.

Why mince my words, she is what she is. What she said next is a totally turn on. While I lost Janice, at least I thought I still have this pussy to fuck.

L: Then what are you waiting for?

gog: What are YOU waiting for?

Lindi got my meaning and knelt down infront of me. She undid my trousers, and then buried her face between my groin, rubbing her face against my erection. I remember this sight, like from JAV.

She pulled down my brief and then began to lick my balls. Hmmm She never done this before.

gog: Not so hungry today? Not going for my cock?

L: I miss this so so so much...

I took my cock and slapped her. I admit I'm a bit of bastard here, but being ignored by Janice and being sad the whole week had this pent up in me. And she is so willing to be used.

L: Yes.. punish me.

gog: Strip.

Lindi tried to stand up but I pushed her back down.

gog: Did I say you can stand up?

Lindi bit her lower lip and looked at me naughtily. She pulled off her top and shorts. I noticed her hand's wedding ring is not present.

gog: Where is your wedding ring?

L: In the room.

gog: Go get it.

L: Orhhh...

Without my instructions, she went on fours and crawled into her matrimonial room. I followed behind of course - and my clothes are still on the kitchen floor. I brought along the bowl of soup and placed it on her dressing table.

Lindi reached to her nightstand pedestal and took up the ring.

gog: Wear it.

Okay, you guys know what I am doing right?

gog: Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

L: Left.

gog: So where do I sleep on?

L: Top of me.

gog: Good slut.

L: Good, MARRIED,
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
, slut.

Fuck... she really knows how to tease a guy. I moved her to her marriage bed and got on top of her. I pulled her panties off as she raised both legs up for me. Leaving her bra on, I was too hungry. I needed an outlet, she is IT. Resting both her legs on the left (or right?) of my shoulder, I teased her pussy with my cock head.

L: MMMMM in...ple..ase.

How horny can somebody get? Evidently, as the older you go, you don't want games, you just want a cock, this holds true for Lindi. Oh.. I didn't use condom again.

L: FAAAAAAAAAR ....CK

I pushed myself very roughly into her without warning. She was already wet anyway. I thrusted her hard, blaming myself for causing Janice hurt. It's human nature I think, to blame ourselves and yet at the same time abuse others that 'care' for you. Lindi was my outlet, and I'm not ashamed of using her.

Grabbing her tits, I pinched her the cups of her bra and thrusted at the same time, jerking her hard on her marriage bed. Fuck... it was super turn on, doing it on her marriage bed.

L: Ahh gog, softer... softe...r

I think my mind was seriously warped due to anger and sadness, I didn't give a fuck to what Lindi felt, I just went as much as I enjoyed.

L: AHHHHHH gog... gog....fuck me... fuck ...

gog: I thought you only fuck your husband? I thought you are
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
?

My turn to tease her back for what she did earlier. It was yet to be 12 noon but we were already having morning exercise

Lindi's body twitched everytime I called her a
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
. She was enjoying how I used her. Finally, I decided I wanted to go a second round, so I just let go immediately.

Shots were fired, inside her, it went (Starwars: Yoda). Felt so good, my pent up frustrations running into her body, enjoying her married hole. Likely due to this, my orgasm was pretty strong. I shivered as the waves went out.

Part 2 of this "Friday", when I have the mood to write it. I was an even rather bastard after this. Lindi's not a bad girl, just needy (sexually) but she takes a good bullying from me without complaining.

This also explains why the next day I had a hard time cumming with Janice when she "I want".