View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Aiyoh...don't do Taiwanese drama on us please. You know we waited whole day and night checking in every few hours...
Taiwanese drama is anyhow de leh, they write the script based on mood and feeling for that episode. That's why so draggy. Hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Cb gog lol
Kena liao! #1 ! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Not just cb gog.. but when is the next action into her cb coming too.
Coming coming.. relax la. Won't be just once. Slowly will turn her into what I like her to be behind doors or outside doors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by welfaredependant View Post
Bro Gog... JAV Industry need a script script writter like you man..... This story is delicious...... and your reference to "lin" and description... reminds me of someone I know....

Keep going bro!

Btw.... you really cb Gog..... LOL
JAV too kinky liao. Hahaha. I not that good a writer, I need real life experience then can. You find for me la... I ok de. Hahahaha.

You know Lindi? Ooops. Was going to do a short write up on her later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surnameLiar View Post
And she believes?
Bro, for her, she is just curious, the trust we have as both Christians, is that we don't anyhow, but she just wants to know, as you read the story, you can see unknowingly she became possessive in a sense, not the "own me" type but more of the "you are mine, I don't want to share" type.

She just wants to be jealous if I had others before her, so the best way was to tell her no and she trusts me.

In any relationship the base of it, is always 'trust'....

or... thrust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Bro GOG.....plz update faster....can't wait
Wah lao, need to work one leh... cannot type that fast in office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
If Lindi tells her then HONGGAN liao...!
Actually very simple reason why it won't happen.

1. We are in the same church. Makes no sense to fight in church.

2. Lindi knows full well Janice doesn't like her much as she's always touchy, to the extent Eric doesn't want to join the BS session.

3. If she does, drags Janice into the picture, the church will get involved, it will get ugly, Lindo won't get away either, her family, her husband, the church and all, which person wants to do that? I know I won't.

4. If Lindi gets exposed, she is just showing people what she is... tongues will wag...

Won't happen one. Girls are more discreet than you think they are. They can cut ties with you and never look back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
This is what I call bird talk

Come on bro, more chapters!
Wahahaha lj wei ah? LoL! Coming liao! It's Friyay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
spray inside all 3 holes!
Matter of time, but not yet, really, Janice still needs conditioning to the fact that sex is not dirty, and that there are many ways to enjoy it and plain vanilla sex isn't always the best.

Be prepared, it's really wordy from here. Given all our texts and exchanges. I remember the more kinky ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Cb gog update faster lah... Hahahahaha
Lai liao la, wah lao, posting writeups are like edging ... must slowly de.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Did she give you a good blowjob this time?
No... sadly... not yet. Super anti-climax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
this is the most common question girls will asked a girl when they cheat because they find that the guy is so experience...

for me, I would say that I used to have a girlfriend and we broke up and paint the poor story of being dumped by the girl....

Pts added to you for good effort in your story...
Yeah, jealousy will set in if you give the wrong answer, she expects that I'm a virgin and I'm not supposed to be like some secular guy that has women on whims and all that. Her expectations when she asked is to ensure her trust in me is right.

If I had said I had others, or Lindi, she would get very upset for sure and that would really create a rift in our relationship.

A white lie is better than the whole truth. This kind of question will never be followed up or require further lying. She's already glad I told her I'm her first.

Thanks for the points