View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My boring story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
I just watched whatever April passed to me last time.

I like the mosaic ones though. Makes you imagine what the guys dick really looks like.

Now with the internet, there's no limit to what can be found.

Agreed on identifying what can and cannot be done.

As of now, I still haven't managed to try anal or DP even though it looks very doable.
Those are definitely doable. Just remember about the preparation needed. Also, just don't do both vice versa without changing the condoms or clean up. Otherwise, the germs from the anus might infect your pussy.
Personally, if a pussy is tight enough, who needs a anal fxxx? It's just mental to think of dominating the virgin anus, that's all. Just like a dick with thick girth trying to fit into a Okamoto 0.02. Not comfortable at all.