View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
Let's see.

Jasmine is the fit type, very toned, but still has boobs, likely B-cup like what Mark described. Figure wise not super curvy but not bad la. She got a RBF though. Haha. And her arms are like my husband's, very shapely, but of course not the same size.

Shirlyn looks sweet, like girl next door type. Her boobs quite big, similar to mine I guess. But she's a lot skinnier. I don't know why her boobs are so big for her body size. If I slimmed down more, my boobs would definitely shrink. Hers didn't I think. I thought maybe my husband chose her because of her boobs. But then after that he fucked Jasmine too so now I'm not so sure anymore. But one thing about Shirlyn is, the way she looks, no one would actually guess she has such a high sex drive. When I watched them having sex, I was really amazed, she already came so many times but she just kept on going.

Kate is very cute, not sure how short her hair was before, but I think she would still look cute. Body-wise she's probably more a girl than woman, not very curvy. She looks quite exotic, I think she's mixed.

Nat is very petite. I'm sure she's not even 150cm. Not sure about her tattoos like Mark described, she's usually covered up. She looks like an ah lian who got old, has curves in the right places.

Crystal is exactly like Jasmine, RBF and very toned. Jasmine is probably a bit more muscular. But when Mark wrote about the threesome, then I finally saw her at the party, I realised Mark's self-esteem is probably very high. They're two fucking fit girls who probably can get any guy they want. Even I'm jealous of their slim and toned bodies, maybe not Jasmine's muscles. I think it will hurt if she does a forceful handjob as she looks really strong.

Rebecca is like any office lady I guess. Not spectacularly pretty but not a plain Jane, she should know how to use makeup and clothes to her advantage. Oh! She got nice pouty lips!

If I was a guy, I'm definitely choosing Shirlyn. She's a lady on the streets but a freak in the sheets.
Thanks for the summary!