View Single Post
Old 23-11-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Yes i agree with you. Now i remember, i briefly told her that i fantasized having sex with another lady. She also told me she fantasized having sex with her then colleague.

Tbh, I also don't know if i can accept her having sex with another guy. So we jus kept everything as fantasies. I told her so long as it's in the mind and we never act it out it's ok?

Last time we briefly opened up our relationship during a short period of time when we broke up. However, nothing happened thereafter.
Fantasies are fine I guess. But what if one day you or her decide you want to live out those fantasies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post
Came here from the "other" thread, loving your story sis!

Nice to read and know more about sisters' stories

Trust me, its definitely not boring. Although this is a sex forum and everyone (probably) has very sexciting stories that yours might seem pretty "meh", but really, its still very interesting as everyone's experience is different.

I also thought I have a boring story, but when I share my sexual experiences with others, they're like "wow that's crazy" even though its probably pretty normal/common to most of the bros here
Thank you! I kind of agree that my story is "boring" because everyone else's is so interesting!