View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth. Have issues with her breath and saliva smell on her boobs too. But for me, rather than totally stop visiting her, my intervals in between visits are long - I'll usually visit after stepping on landmines which trigger the need to come into contact with a hot, hot girl with a sexy bod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Actually searched through few reviews before deciding to head down and "try luck". Thought maybe after some time since the last reviews things would have changed.

How you tahan ah bro? cause she props her boobs next to you, i was telling myself aiya try and zhut to see. after i tasted the stale saliva, i jitao go soft bro.

To me its a fundamental issue that cannot be overlooked.
Probably her lifestyle cause the heavy breath, heavy drinking, late night sleep, spicy food, kopi etc. Have stop visit.