View Single Post
Old 31-10-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 10
kitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndcoming View Post
Just had a session at one of the MPs mentioned in the thread.

Led me into room, asked me to undress for shower and change to disposable underwear. Massaged for 20+ mins (not piano but not hard either), she was trying very hard to make conversation but I was tired from talking to people all day. After back, legs, arms were massaged, she started tickling my body and licking everywhere like catbath. Lifted my hips up and asked me to get on all 4s, before licking my kachng thoroughly and down to my balls and BBBJ me without asking. Had a clear view of her cleavage and tongue between my legs. Asked her how much, she said 2B2R, and I nego-ed down to 2B. She then took off her top and bra and told me to flip over so she can continue the BBBJ

Came in about 10mins, then showered and came back for massage for the remainder. All in all about 50mins, wasn't too bad, not sure if paid above market rate. Before leaving, she grabbed my dick again and asked me to look for her soon. Forgot to mention, she kept kissing me a lot during and after session.

Looks: 6/10 foxy but not my type, she was the only one available at the time
Body: 8/10 petite slim with soft round B boobs, soft nipples
GFE: 9/10 for effort, I was just too tired.
Damage: 58+100 (did I kena chop carrot?)
Bro, can pm me the location?