Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
inbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
FR for Duo Duo

Rtm last week. Never have I seen a ML smile so nicely and genuinely, it lit up my mood and I smiled too. Saw the menu at the counter with prices like $78 or $88. Ignored, just handed the cashier $60, and she gave me $2 back.

After showered, Duo Duo came. Massage started, strong enough for me cos I scare of pain. Haha… Kept disturbing me, smack my butt. I lift up my head to protest and stared right at her chest. Steal a rub on those breast, no bra! Things get fun… we kept teasing each other. Told her I will shout for help and she dared me. I did. But she didn’t care. We had so much fun.

Come to action, I lifted her shirt to reveal those nice breast. She took her time to HJ. When I almost cum, told her to relax a bit but she playfully increase her speed. Machiam like hand raped my little bro. When she saw my face trying to tahan, she laughed. Told her I cannot liao cos I will moan out loud, she said just do it. I did. Moan so loud! Think bros in other rooms can hear me.

After shooting out massive amount, she clean me up a bit before shower. She hug like girlfriend. When I walked out of the room and saw other ml, they smiled at me. Not sure if they are friendly or I feel guilty having moan so loudly.

Total damage: $58 entrance and $60 extras
Bro can share ? Thank you